World Extreme Online Fight League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think You Have What It Takes?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to World Extreme Online Fight League...Read the rules carefully before joining...New members must sign up to the Fight For Your Life Division before getting any contracts.

DC/Quitter List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The General
Admin
The General

DC/Quitter List Empty
PostSubject: DC/Quitter List   DC/Quitter List I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:41 pm

Okay, I think every league should have a topic set up for this! Because DCing and Quitting is still pretty bad right now, it is going to help alot of us who are getting sick of being Disconnected on!

I would appreciate it if you dodn't go into detail as to what you beat the person with or what round as that doesn't help the situation. Basically if you could just post the persons name that would be great that way this isn't flooded with how everyone beat someone and got disconnected, because if that didn't happen, you wouldn't need to post here!

If your name is on this list and you are going to dispute the allegation, then post once stating you arn't a DCer and I will look into the allegation before moving to boot you from the site!

Honesty will go along way and it helps not to randomly accuse someone of using a turbo controller..that is a different topic all together! lol

Also the definition of spam kicking and punching is someone who stands there and does nothing the whole fight but kick, kick, kick, or punch, punch, punch...it is one thing to run combos..but change them up so you don't get accused of spam punching..because without video it is hard to determine who is genuine and who isn't!

Last edited by The General on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://weofl.board-directory.net
The General
Admin
The General

DC/Quitter List Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC/Quitter List   DC/Quitter List I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 12:09 pm

1- justin260487
2- JASONgta
3- showstoppa32
4- bunkabunka (also does nothing but spam kick)
5- Merkinsteed
Back to top Go down
https://weofl.board-directory.net

DC/Quitter List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Extreme Online Fight League :: WEOFL Information :: WEOFL Rules And Announcements-
Jump to: