World Extreme Online Fight League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think You Have What It Takes?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to World Extreme Online Fight League...Read the rules carefully before joining...New members must sign up to the Fight For Your Life Division before getting any contracts.

WEOFL RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The General
Admin
The General

WEOFL RULES Empty
PostSubject: WEOFL RULES   WEOFL RULES I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 5:46 pm

**RULES TO FOLLOW IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN A MEMBER OF WORLD EXTREME FIGHT LEAGUE**

NEW MEMBERS

If you are new to the sight and not sure where to start, it is mandatory that you start in the Fight For Your Life Division. Think of it as being on The Ultimate Fighter..you have to fight to even be on the show...but do not worry...if you lose your fight you will have an opportunity to fight again..but remember that you have to only fight once to be even able to fight in the Exhibition Division. So the long and short of it is you have to have had one fight before you can do anything. Be patient and you will eventually move to the Championship Division.

PLAYER NETIQUETTE

1) We DO not in anyway promote or tolerate racism, or derogatory remarks towards women. This is ZERO tolerance, and if you are caught or reported you will face being banned from the site if found guilty.

2) It is one thing to trash talk another player before a fight, or to carry on a player rivalry, but keep the personal attacks really clean. We DO not allow internet bullying on this site. If you have been found accused of bullying another player...it will be looked into and if you are found guilty we will take the proper steps into banning you and then if need be you will be reported to a higher authority.

REASONS FOR GETTING CUT FROM WEOFL

1) We DO not tolerate disconnecting to prevent a loss on your record. Should you be found guilty of disconnecting a match to prevent a loss, you will automatically lose the fight and receive a warning. If you again have been found guilty of disconnecting..your opponent will gain an automatic win and you will be removed from the website permanently.

2) If your account is inactive for more than 48 hours, without having let me know in advance, then you will get a PM from me in which case you have 24 hours to reply or face being cut from this league regardless of your record or if you have a belt at that time.

3) We have divided this site into 2 fighting preferences for a reason. If you cannot follow the rules set forth in the division you signed up for then you will recieve a warning. If it presists then you will be removed from the league permanently.

4) The two fighting preferences again must be repsected. If you are in the Stand Up only division then you obviously know you cannot fight on the ground. If you cannot respect this you will get one warning before being booted. We wanna keep this sight honest and have all of it's players feeling happy about being here.

5) If you fail to make the proper arrangements (ie. letting me know you can't make it in advance, contacting your opponent to get the fight done, etc) regarding your scheduled fight by the time it is to be finished, there is no warning you will be kicked from the league, unless you have already stated to me that you were going to be away for that fight. If you happen to be the opponent of the person who did not show for their fight you will not recieve an automatic win. Instead you will be given some sort of restitution for the incident.

OTHER RULES

1) You CANNOT fight in any division til you have won your FFYL fight to move on to the Championship Division, or had a FFYL to be able to even fight in the Exhibition Division (Read FFYL Rules for more details).

2) You cannot use your CAF player. I will be extending this league out to a CAF division as soon as a patch has been released for UFC Undisputed. It is not fair for others to play against stacked CAF fighters.

3) You can only fight in one division style..basically you can't fight in the K1 Rules league and fight in the UFC rules league. You have to choose 1 and stick with it until you decide that the division you are in has nothing else to offer you.

4) Make sure that anything you are posting is being posted in the proper forum. I will remove your post if I feel it is not in the proper forum, or if it breaks our rules in anyway.

**If you do not want to be removed from this site, then follow these rules carefully and you will be safe!**
Back to top Go down
https://weofl.board-directory.net

WEOFL RULES
Page 1 of 1